- In the section “Data Protection Notice for our Websites” we inform you of the gathering of personal data that occurs when visiting our website.
- In the section “General Data Protection Declaration” we inform you how we process your personal data, which rights you have, how you can exercise these rights, and other pertinent information about our data processing procedure.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE FOR OUR WEBSITES
The stored data includes:
- Date and time of the request
- Time difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (specifically the site that is requested)
- Access rights/ HTTP – Status code
- Transmitted data volume
- Website from which the request stems
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
- what personal information we obtain,
- how we obtain and use this data,
- what rights you have with regards to your personal data under the applicable law,
- who is responsible for the data processing, and
- who you can turn to with questions
1. What information we use and where we obtain it?
- First and last name
- Professional title
- Occupational function
- Company name
- Postal address
- Electronic contact information (email address, telephone, fax)
- Bank connection information
- Birth date and place of birth
Within the framework of our business relationships or the initiation thereof we receive personal data from you or your business. For example, in the scope of membership of your company in Liquid Legal Institute e.V. or your participation in an event hosted by our firm. This also applies to information ascertained through contacting for other matters. Within the framework of active business relationships or follow-up to contacting through personal contact, by telephone, or written contact additional personal data could emerge, such as electronic copies of correspondence or telephone numbers could be stored in the call journal of a phone system.
2. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
- Data processing group “Membership”: If you are a member of Liquid Legal Institute e.V. we process your data for the management and implementation of the membership. We keep in contact, conduct surveys, and provide you, if not explicitly wished otherwise, with information such as news for members, and other relevant information such as invitations to conferences, committee meetings, and other events.
- Data processing group “Events”: We organize conferences and other public and internal events and invite to these events. We process your data as an event participant in order to carry out the event. This is how we are able to make name tags or provide you with relevant event documents. Furthermore, we also include you on participant and signature lists by listing your name, function, and company. We document individual events photographically and publish selected photos in our news” If not explicitly wished otherwise, we will also invite you to future events of Liquid Legal Institute.e.V.
- Data processing group “Surveys”: In this field we process your data in order to carry out surveys.
- Data processing group “Press”, “Science” and “Politics”: We are in contact with you as a person in the political field, more specifically as a member of the press or science. We provide you with information about our political work, our publications, and send you our event invitations.
- Data processing group “Customer” and “Service Provider”: We process your data as far as is necessary for contractual performance.
- Data processing group “Publications”: We process your information in order to send you publications such as press releases or invitations for events.
- Data processing group “Contact Information”: We process your data in order to contact you, more specifically to stay in contact with you.
3. On what legal basis do we process your data?
- Data processing group “Membership”: The above mentioned data processing under section 2 is based on your consent, insofar as you have granted it, for the fulfillment of our obligations to our members and based on a predominant legitimate interest as the data processing serves our association’s purpose. Also, we assume that this type of contacting and the transfer of such information is desired by you.
- Data processing group “Events”: For event participants, data processing occurs as a byproduct of the execution of the event based on your consent and for the purpose of completing our duties laid out in the participation contract. Furthermore, your registration for our event indicates to us that you are interested in this type of event. Therefore, we would also like to invite you to future events organized by Liquid Legal Institute e.V. and justify this invitation through our legitimate interest as outlined in Article 6 (1)(f) EU GDPR.
- Data processing group “Surveys”: Liquid Legal Institute e.V. surveys assist, further, and support the participants of the capital market and the capital market as a whole. The contacted group of a survey for participation in a study is not chosen at random, rather it is based on an inquiry into the appropriate group to contact. We also assume that the recipients would fundamentally like to partake in the survey. For this reason, we again invoke our predominant legitimate interest, in the case that we have not explicitly received your consent.
- Data processing group “Press”, “Science” and “Politics”: In this area we justify our data processing, if your consent is not available, through our predominant legitimate interest detailed in Article 6 (1)(f) EU GDPR. For our political work it is essential to get in contact and exchange views with scientists, the press and political acting persons. Already from your activity, we close on your interest in our work.
- Data processing group “Customer” and “Service Provider”: We process your data insofar as necessary for the performance of a contract and justify this based on Article 6 (1)(b) EU GDPR.
- Data processing group “Publication”: If the legal bases for the sending of mailings is not already given in the explanation of a previous data processing group section, the data processing will be justified based on your consent or our legitimate interests as outlined in Article 6 (1)(f) EU GDPR, since your work or behaviour leads us to assume that the publication as such is of interest to you.
- Data processing group “Contact Information”: If we have not already received your consent, we invoke our legitimate interest as detailed in Article 6 (1)(f) EU GDPR, as we assume that you have a probable willingness.
4. Who, besides us, has access to your information?
- Data processing group “Events”: If you are a participant in one of our public or private events, a disclosure of participant or signature lists to third parties could occur. For example, such lists, that obtain name, function, and company, are provided to speakers of the event organized by Liquid Legal Institute e.V. or used for the purpose of admission control at the event itself. For meetings of internal work groups, the participant lists are made available to all members of the work group. Also, selected photos from events as well as names of all guest speakers could be published in our news for our members.
5. When do we delete your personal information?
6. What rights do you have?
- the right to withdraw any consent under Article 7 EU GDPR,
- the right to information under Article 15 EU GDPR,
- the right to rectification of information under Article 16 EU GDPR,
- the right to erasure under Article 17 EU GDPR,
- the right to restriction of processing under Article 18 EU GDPR,
- the right to object against the processing of information under Article 21 EU GDPR,
- the right to data portability under Article 20 EU GDPR, and also
- the right to lodge a complaint under Article 77 EU GDPR in connection to §19 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG)
7. Who is responsible for the data processing and who can you contact?
Am Schwimmbad 4
Telefon: 0179 2443123
Am Schwimmbad 4