This LLI 1-Day Digitalization Workshop is for members of in-house legal departments and law firms.
It will be conducted by Dr. Roger Strathausen on Nov. 8, 2019 in Sevilla.
The Agenda is as follows:
- Welcome & Introductions: Expectations · Agenda · Objectives
- What is Digital Legal?
30 min presentation + 30 min discussion
- Fictitious Digitalization Sample Case (Problem-Based-Learning)
Joint Development of a PPT Presentation
- Group-Work on Real Digitalization Case (based on participants’ input)
Joint Development of a Presentation (format tbd)
- Result Presentation & Group Discussion
- Summary and Next Steps
- Optional: DINNER (venue tbd)
LLI Members: free
Non-Members: 200 €
payable to the Liquid-Legal-Institute e. V.
Travel, accommodations & food are Not included
To register, please send an e-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Together with your application, please provide some personal background information:
- Where do you work and what is your role?
- Which aspects of Digitalization are you especially interested in, and why?
- What do you hope to have achieved at the end of the workshop?
Deadline for Registration: Friday, Oct. 11, 2019